24 Knots lifts the confidence of students and educators in science and engineering by providing customized training, coaching, and mentoring with a focus on project-based learning.
- Training and mentoring educators and students in science and engineering principals founded on 20 years of engineering experience in industry.
- Embedding Next Generation Science Standards with fun projects in an atmosphere that embraces mistakes and encourages iterations.
- Projects that the students can take home to continue exploration and share with their family.
- Using real tools to build and test real things.
- Applying math as a tool to solve project challenges.
- Engaging in engineering scenarios that directly correlate to industry challenges.
24 Knots helps Non Profit organizations that are looking to expand their offerings in Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM).
We provide the technical training and support to nonprofit organizations to help them create engaging STEM projects and programs that excite, entertain and educate.